Car Accident Lawyers
You didn't see it coming – the drunk driver, the person texting or on their cell phone, construction hazards, distracted drivers. Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn has an award-winning team of car accident lawyers ready to help.
Car Accident Lawyers at Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn are here to help. We are experienced and aggressive, and Award-Winning car accident lawyers. We know exactly what you are going through because we have helped thousands of car accident victims just like you with medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
As always, car accident lawyers offer FREE consultations to those that have been involved in a car accident or other type of motor vehicle accident.
CHOOSE HOURIGAN, KLUGER & QUINN FOR YOUR CAR ACCIDENT CASE
Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn car accident lawyer's reputation for exceptional results for car accidents is unparalleled in Northeastern Pennsylvania. The car crash attorneys at Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn have won some of the largest car accident verdicts and settlements in the region involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents and other motor vehicle incidents. For over 40 years Attorney Joseph Quinn and his team of car accident experts have been taking care of claims of the injured with impressive car accident results.
We know that a car accident can leave you feeling anxious, frightened and vulnerable. The car accident team at Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn is here when you have been injured in a car accident due to someone else's negligence. We will schedule an initial consultation, assess your car accident injury, and then pair your case with one of our qualified car accident lawyers. Our car accident lawyers will work diligently to build a comprehensive case and keep you informed every step along the way. You can rest easy and trust that "No One Will Work Harder for You" than Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn.
What should a car accident victim do right after a car accident?
- Call the police immediately
- Get all applicable information from the other car accident driver including driver's license number, full name, address & insurance information.
- Take a lot of photographs of the scene - don't forget the damage to BOTH vehicles.
- Any witnesses? Get their full names and phone numbers.
- Take notes while the accident is fresh in your mind. Be as detailed as possible.
- Get immediate medical attention.
Here is a small sample of our car accident settlements & verdicts:
- $8 MILLION-PLUS AWARDED IN GM CRASH CASE
- $7 MILLION SETTLEMENT REACHED IN TRACTOR-TRAILER COLLISION
- MORE THAN $1.4M IN PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT CASE
- $800,000 AWARDED FOR MAN INVOLVED IN A REAR END COLLISION
- $750,000 REAR-END CASE SETTLEMENT FOR 58-YEAR OLD WOMAN
See OUR RESULTS PAGE for a representative sampling of some of the award-winning 7 and 8 figure settlements and verdicts we have achieved in car accident cases
- DUI Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Rear End Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents (Uber, Lyft)
- Speeding Accidents
- Testing & Driving Accidents
- Uninsured or Underinsured Drivers
- Rollover Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Drowsy Driving
- Drunk Driving or Drug Use
- Aggressive Driving, Road Rage
- Reckless Driving, Tailgaiting
- Speeding, Traffic Violation
- Poor Weather Conditions
- Car Malfunction, Tire Blowouts
- Inexperienced Drivers, Teenage Drivers
- Hit & Run
Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn Award-Winning Personal Injury Team
Below is our team of personal injury lawyers. Contact Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn today for a FREE Consultation with a dedicated car accident lawyer. Call (800) 760-1529.